Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers



Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers



Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, January 7, 2008

Labor and Delivery-November 15, 2007

So here I am giving you a picture update.
This will be the easiest way to catch everyone up without taking a lot of time.
Here goes:Took the boppy and a towel (to cover my eyes and ears-I became very sensitive to light and sound) to the hospital. My nurse and OB rocked! They didn't mind me standing up and laboring (less than two hours mind you :) ). I was very relaxed and enjoyed the entire process of a natural delivery. Hope you enjoy the pictures!
Welcome Gracelynn Lee Briana!!!

1 comment:

Merilyn said...

To the Reid Family

She is beautiful. Brooks, you're a better woman than me. NATURAL, I do not know how you did it. I will be a Nana for the 5th time in July, 2008. Lesley is pregnant with her third. Again I say she is a beautiful gift from God. All of you are so blessed. Love Merilyn Perry