Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers



Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers



Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Tay Tay Turns Three...Almost- November 5, 2007


My sweet baby girl had an early birthday party(real birthday is November 24th) due to the upcoming birth of her sibling. We had so much fun planning her princess party! She loved the crown cake and cupcakes I made for her and that made my heart melt to see her excited face when she saw them. Here is one picture of the location. We had her party in the Rainbow Party room at USA Baby Superstore. What a great place!!! It is all indoors, padded floor for the children, painted in a great jungle/underwater theme, and climbing toys. She was so tickled to share the space with her friends.

These are just a couple of shots of her party. I will add more if needed, however I don't want to bore you all with my ST's (Jen, you know what I'm sayin') third birthday party pics.
She loved every minute of it and THANKFULLY we pulled it off before the new addition to the Reid's arrived.
Thank you to all of our friends and family members that braved the weather to come out and join us. I know some of you were sick and couldn't make it...you were missed. Thanks to everyone!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY ST!!!!!! LOVED the pictures-she is beautiful like her momma! We love you- Jennifer, Tommy, Tyler, and #2