Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers



Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers



Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Q-dog

My cousin, Quinton, is my only cousin on my mom's side of the family. He is such an awesome guy! I find it interesting now that I am 30, what type of relationship with either family members or friends really "last" through the years. I am so grateful that my relationship with Q has turned out the way it has. His wife Erin is precious and their little girl, Taylor Paige, is just as cute. They made the trip up from Jacksonville, FL to see family and friends and we are so thankful we are on the short list.
They are due with their second child January 22. I sure do wish our grandparents were alive to see the family blossom!
And yes, those are little mermaid panties Tay is sporting for the camera. :)

No comments: