Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers



Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers



Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, March 17, 2008

Cinderella & Her Prince Charming

Click on the link below to imagine the children dancing to this song.
Cinderella by Steven Curtis Chapman
This song brings tears to my eyes and I just welled up when Gavin asked Tay to dance with him. Chris and I were playing this song on our computer when he asked her. All I could think about was, "God sure knew what he was doing when he gave me a boy and a girl 17 months apart."






2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I am crying and it is not just homomones. I could see it. I could even hear the giggles. I miss you all so much. God did get it right- He always does. I love you so much- Jennifer, Tommy, Tyler, and Carson

Bittersweetie said...

You know what else is amazing? They look like a miniature version of you and Chris!!! How precious - on so many different levels!