Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers



Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers



Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Six Things About Me

I have been tagged by Jamie for the Six Things About Me.
Without further ado:
Things:
1. I am a vegan. My whole family is vegan. We love it! I never knew how many alternatives there were until I started shopping at Whole Foods. Maggie Moos is missing their best customers...who will take our place?
2. I would love to start my own vegan bakery. With the dairy/egg allergies & people wanting alternative options, I think it would be great. Nashville was ranked 9 on the worst cities for vegans. A bakery couldn't hurt.
3. I have a crazy eyebrow-the left one (my left). It turns blond in the summer and remains lighter throughout the year. I know...you wish you had the same.
4. I would rather have my eye poked with a pencil than clean my house. If you know me well, you know this is true. Speaking of, I am writing on the blog instead of cleaning...see, I can be productive and still not clean. Wishing you were me right now...
5. I can pick up almost everything with my toes. I love going barefoot! Don't get too jealous...
6. Born and raised right here in middle TN. Nashville, Brentwood & Franklin-it's quite odd really. This area has changed so much, yet still has the same feel to it. So many want to be musicians and career changes bring in a new crop of people daily that it's hard to find those of us that were born here. I did move to Lexington, SC for the soul searching time in my life. It was way to brief and I am still dreaming of moving back to the SC beaches. That will have to be when the kids are all in college...thanks to Vandy. :)

Tag, you’re it
1. Kaci
2. Mandy
3. Beth
4. Sara
5. Jennifer
6. Sherry

Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on the blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

No comments: