Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers



Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers



Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Kim Schmidt Photography

Can I tell you how thankful I am to have phoned this awesome photographer to come photograph my incredible family? Kim Schmidt is a fabulous woman who works very well with children and adults. We are so pleased with our photos, we ordered an entire album.
Boo and Tay's piggy toes
Squirt and Mommy
Daddy, Squirt and Mommy
my sweet angels dancing together
Kim took these photos of them dancing and I just fell in love with her custom storyboard. This is an awesome way to show how precious they are.
Thank you Kim!
If you are interested, please email her via her blog.
Please tell her we recommended her to you.

No comments: