Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers



Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers



Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 10, 2008

HGTV: Design Star

I love this room!
I snagged this photo from the Nashville Design Star Blog.
The contestants listed below the photo made over this suite in the Opryland Hotel.
They got to spend time (in her house) with country music star, Sara Evans, in order to gain inspiration for the look of the suite.
Now, if I could just get permission from my main squeeze...
Oh, well, just picture this next time you come over instead of what is in it's "place" now.
Trish, Mikey V. and Tracee's shabby-chic design

2 comments:

Jamie :) said...

Hey girl!! So glad I found your blog! Chris asked to be my friend on facebook and your blog was on there!! Hope you guys are doing well! Glad to be able to keep up with you guys now through your blog! :) Jamie Ladd :)

Em said...

Love the blog Brooks. You do an awesome job of keeping it updated, I love the pictures with detailed captions. Excited to see you this week.
Em